This exciting Maine company, with a strong history in providing leading edge data analytics services, is looking for a someone to fill an immediate key role. The role requires full life cycle project development experience and proven, hands-on skills in business intelligence and data warehousing.
A few key regular activities will include designing, developing, testing and reviewing code and data maps. You will need to be an effective leader of developers, manage the development of large projects, and have polished interpersonal skills for communicating critical information to both technical and non-technical stake holders. You will also help establish and implement engineering best practices and have a keen ability to gather project requirements, estimate project expenditures and allocate resources.
– Computer Science degree or related major
– 5+ of highly relevant experience
– Highly skilled with AWS
– Hands on experience using ETL tools like Matillion, Talend, Informatica, Datastage, Alooma…
– Strong SQL-based database and modeling experience
– API experience, specifically REST APIs, SDKs and CLI tools as part of ETL provisioning
– Strong understanding of Microservices architecture
– Understanding of Agile software development life cycle
– Knowledge of NoSQL databases a plus
– Networking skills a plus