This role requires a diverse background: proven programming and problem-solving skills, business acumen and excellent collaboration/interpersonal skills.
Upon thoroughly learning this company’s core products, you will apply sound programming principles to develop product models in proprietary product development software. This is a highly collaborative, fast-paced team environment where you must be very comfortable working in a customer-focused role (internal and external). It is critical that you have a strong commitment to the success of the business and willingness to perform ‘outside the box’ tasks to get the job done!
- Develop user interfaces for product specific configuration with input from business users
- Build configuration rules based on product business rules provided by engineering
- Coordinate product production with all functional areas to ensure smooth transition of changes
- Review ERP parts, structures, routings and costs to ensure accuracy in automation
- Extend and automate their enterprise software system using tools such as JAVA, HTML 5, PL/SQL, VB.NET.
- Validate deployments
- Develop reports in MS Reporting Services
- .NET application and Web Service Programming
- Oracle PL/SQL or MS SQL Server including stored procedures
- SQL Reporting Services
- Strong problem solving skills to enable critical maintenance of existing systems.
- Enterprise ERP experience
- CAD experience a plus