This role requires a diverse background: proven IT/Programming and problem-solving skills, business acumen and excellent collaboration/interpersonal skills.
Upon thoroughly learning this company’s products, this job will use your proven ability in apply programming principles to develop product models using their own custom enterprise software. This is a highly collaborative, fast-paced team environment where you must be very comfortable working in a customer focused role (internal and external). Having a strong commitment to the success of the business and willingness to perform ‘outside the box’ tasks to get the job done is critical.
- Develop user interfaces for product specific configuration with input from all stakeholders
- Build configuration rules based on product business rules provided by engineering
- Review ERP parts, structures, routings and costs to ensure accuracy of automation
- Customize and automate enterprise product development software
- Validate software deployments
- Develop reports using MS Reporting Services
- .NET application and Web Service Programming
- Oracle PL/SQL or MS SQL Server, including stored procedures
- MS Reporting Services
- Strong technical problem solving skills to help enhance existing systems
- Enterprise ERP software
- Well-rounded engineering, manufacturing or business knowledge
- CAD experience a plus
- BS Degree or equivalent experience