Work completely from home. Preferred location – Easter Time Zone.
This is a brand new role – for someone well-seasoned in defining and implementing general IT audit controls. Take ownership of this effort and become the go-to lead for forthcoming audits. Looking for a roughly mid-career person who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves, work closely with the IT team and all stakeholders to ensure company compliance is well grounded.
Looking for experience in:
- Writing & executing IT General Controls
- Knowledge of auditing principles, auditing standards, IIA standards and Sarbanes Oxley requirements
- Cloud computing and/or web-based solutions and technologies
- Working in a Scrum/Agile environment with solid understanding of sound SDLC practices.
- Strong communication skills that can be effective working in person as well as in remote situations
- Desire to work in a diverse environment, interacting with many roles and teams made up of passionate industry experts working towards a common goal
- Strong interest in further developing career skills and desire to network through participation in technology user groups, networking events, technology organizations, etc.
- Lead and participate in internal/external audits
- Maintain audit documentations according to established standards
- Preparation of audit reports to management
- Take a lead role managing suppliers and monitoring SLAs/OLAs
- Document planned remediation steps and estimated completion date
- Take corrective actions for noted issues
- Serve as a subject matter expert on key internal controls, procedures, and workflows
- Research compliance and security standards and provide applicable controls to satisfy regulatory or customer needs
Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years of experience in Information Technology (or equivalent experience)