Here we go! In this age you want something that build character that will shape you into to your best self, and skills you can use the rest of your life.
- by Meg Jay. This book is entirely about you. It will answer questions about life, you didn’t even know you was asking. It will tell you all the things you parents didn’t about what you should do to get as much out of your 20’s as possible.
- by Brett McKay. The best book on long forgotten etiqutte, dedicated to generation of boy who forgot how to grow up. McKay explores manliness in this beautiful book. Worth reading regardless of your gender, as girls should read it in order to be able to recognize true gentlemen.
- by Seneca. You should read this as fast as possible, and if you haven’t read it before reaching 30, this is the first thing you do. Now.
- by Robert Greene. Greene studies how titans through history gained mastery in their respective craft, and there is much you can learn from it.
- by Baldesar Castiglione. In this short read, Castiligione discover what it task to be the perfect courtier. While entertainingly written, it will describe how one is charming and noble.
- by Epictetus. This book is, as the title suggest, about the theme of freedom. But it will shake your world, and help you to focus on the finer, more important things in life.
- by Malcolm Gladwell. While this is a book about rapid decision making, it concerns itself a great deal with memory. Gladwell gives training your memory a higher purpose than just remembering strings of digits or memorizing a deck of cards. Training your memory will eventually change your life, and Gladwell will show you what you can look forward to.
- by Tim Ferriss. Tim Ferriss is a master martketeer and entrepreneur, and he gives you his view on life to, which I have found many books on entrepreneurship neglects. This book explore how to train and eat inexpensively. It will save you time, money and make you better.
- by Robert Pirsig. Read it. Read it all.
- by Marcus Aurelius. This book is the most important of all philosophy (in my opinion). Please read this.