Design/develop corporate data warehouses, data marts, archival databases…
This role is instrumental in the continued development of a high functioning enterprise data environment. Perform as a key player in the design and development of corporate data warehouses, data marts and archival databases, from inception through establishing business requirements, logical and physical designs, ETL architecture…
- Architect, design, develop and deploy enterprise data infrastructure for BI applications using stored procedures, functions, views, and other ETL Tools as appropriate.
- Assist BI Reporting team in the design of database solutions. Work with business owners and business users to understand and translate user requirements into practical data models
- Define and prepare conceptual, logical and physical data models
- Review database architectures and designs to ensure data integrity and quality, performance, management, scalability, etc.
- Validates ETL processes by developing and executing test plans and scenarios to ensure viability of code prior to implementation in production
- Design, develop and deploy back-end systems to support operational and analytical reporting
- Troubleshoot programmed code and provide timely resolution and solutions.
- Optimize programmed code for best possible speed and performance.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of relevant education and experience
- 3+ years of experience writing T-SQL code and procedures
- Familiarity with SSIS or other ETL tools
- 3+ years of experience in data warehousing, including experience working with ETL processes, OLAP structures and dimensional modeling
- Understanding of data modeling and metadata concepts