100% remote 6-12 month contract with possible conversion to direct hire.
· Change Control / Change Management – Run the process through all phases of the lifecycle, manage Change Advisory Board, evaluate risk & impact, and approve all IT Changes
· Act as company Change manager leading the change management process and activities within the defined process framework
· Manage change models, change management integrations, change catalogs, and data implementation of Common Service Data Model (CSDM)
· Evaluate change impact, risk, and organizational readiness to limit potential risk.
· Manage the change portfolio and publish schedule of change
· Run Change Advisory Board (CAB) meetings
· Mediate conflicts related to changes where necessary
· Authorize change requests based on Change Advisory Board input
· Conduct post-implementation reviews
· Support training and communication as part of change management.
· Evaluate resistance in adopting the change at the user, process, and technology level.
· Design and deliver specialized training to appropriate userbase as required
· Participate in process improvement and evolution in collaboration with Process and Platform Owners
· Create and maintain process documentation (procedures, templates, etc.)
· Create, publish, and maintain process health KPIs and reporting
· Drive the efficiency and effectiveness of process, procedures and workflows – ensuring continual improvement and evolution
Ideally looking for:
· Generally a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related field
· 5+ yrs of experience in Information Technology including at least 3 years focused on IT Service Management
· Advanced ServiceNow skills and experience in Change Management, Configuration Management, and CMDB; training and certifications preferred
· Experience managing Change Management / Change Control in a mid to large size enterprise with proven skills assessing risk, impact, dependencies, and benefits; ability to manage ambiguity
· Ability to manage a change committee – meeting facilitation, conflict management, and process compliance
· Experience and skills managing CMDBs, Classes, Discovery, and the newest version of Common Service Data Model (CSDM)
· Exposure to skills in DevOps / CICD / SAFe /Agile environments for managing Change and Release