- Research, gather, analyze information and offer alternative solutions. Participate in modification requests. Perform functional and integrated testing based on user workflows.
- Design/deploy enhancements, customizations and automation to existing enterprise software ERP. Work collaboratively across the company to ensure complete, thorough, end-to-end solutions. Looking for – knowledge of software development lifecycle (SDLC), ability to manage solutions through entire SDLC from design through development, testing, and deployment including release and change management. Proactively support business deployments.
- Administration and configuration of Enterprise ERP System. Collaboration and coordination of implementation of enterprise software upgrades systems through life cycle management.
Ideal Tech Skills:
- .NET application and Web Service Programming
- Oracle PL/SQL or MS SQL Server including stored procedures
- Azure DevOps
- SQL Reporting Services
- Strong problem solving skills to enable critical maintenance of existing systems.
- Enterprise ERP experience