Working for a first-class Maine healthcare company, your role as a Data Architect will be instrumental in the continued development of a high functioning enterprise data environment. You will lead the development and execution of risk adjustment data infrastructure to enable accurate and timely risk modeling, CMS submissions, operations and reporting.
- Architect data for risk modification in support of enterprise operations.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and end users in order to design/develop appropriate solutions; translate user requirements into practical data models
- Provide expert knowledge of CMS-HCC risk adjustment modeling and operations, serving as a resource for other analysts working in this subject area
- Provide consulting/input on potential and current risk adjustment vendor activities as they relate to data, including transfers, submissions and operational/reporting outputs
- Responsible for data integrity, maintenance and troubleshooting of risk adjustment data
- Review database architectures and designs to ensure data integrity, quality, performance and scalability
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of relevant education and experience
- Proven experience writing T-SQL code, and procedures programming with SQL Server 2016 and SSIS
- Proven experience with data modeling and data warehousing
- Highly disciplined and collaborative data management practices