Want to join a well-managed, Maine company with an excellent reputation? This role comes with a lot of opportunity for expanding your professional and technical bandwidth:
Provide solution engineering via design, implementation and support of Cisco LAN/WAN/VPN networks. This is an opportunity for someone with well-developed collaboration skills – along with the ability to work effectively as a highly self-motivated, independent contributor. If your background includes much of the following you could be a strong candidate!
1) Proven experience building/managing/supporting Cisco-based networks
2) Cisco certifications
3) Experience with:
– Cisco ASA firewalls, Cisco Nexus, Cisco stack switches, Meraki ecosystem, Cisco ISR routers.
– Networksecurity technologies such as ISE, Sourcefire…
– EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, MPLS protocol knowledge
– QOS concepts, implementation and support techniques
– Security technologies such as Access Control Lists, RADIUS,IPSEC, IPS…
– Wireless technologies