Play a key role as a Senior PM in the effort to architect and roll out a new corporate PMO. Many responsibilities will fall under your care, with initial energy being focused on the myriad of analytical details required to stand up a new PMO. With time you will manage several complex projects, processes and tools required to support the company toward becoming a ‘Center of Excellence’ in portfolio and project management.
- Oversee and manage the execution of complex projects with specific objectives tied to the Health Plan, Delivery Service, and Support Services.
- Lead RFP/RFI processes by clearly developing and defining requirements with customers and coordinating vendors’ participation and response.
- Support the development of metrics and key performance indicators for both projects and the SPMO department.
- Provide thought leadership by continuous assessment of strategic direction and contributing to the establishment of best practices and process evolution strategies.
- Support the development and implementation of project planning, project tracking and reporting methodologies. Facilitate status reporting of projects/programs against time, cost, resource utilization, deliverables and milestones.
- Data analysis (including financial), partnering with finance on validating, approving, and reconciling cost savings/value realization.
- Bachelor’s degree or combination of relevant education and experience
- Proven direct/relevant work experience in a structured project management or project analysis capacity with at least 3 years of experience leading large, complex projects or project teams
- Experience in the financial management of projects (budgeting, development of ROI projections, defining potential benefits, etc.)
- PMI knowledge
- Extensive skills using MS Office, MS Project, Excel and SharePoint