Long standing client in So Maine offering excellent career-building opportunities for C#.net developers: Jr to Sr-level roles open. These are mostly full stack positions but if you have strengths in one particular area in the SDLC you may still be a strong candidate. This company loves to hire talent!
- Design/build application user interfaces.
- Establish design methodologies and tool sets.
- Compare/recommend in-house vs possible purchased system solutions.
- Build reusable code and libraries; optimize applications for maximum speed/scalability; ensure security and data protection.
- Design and implement unit, integration and end to end tests.
- Integrate applications by understanding database architecture and server scripting; study and establish connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
- Implement web services and APIs.
- Take advantage of ample opportunities to enhance your professional capabilities by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products, and by participating in educational opportunities and in professional organizations.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent job experience.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and SQL.
- Ability to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Familiarity with Content Management Systems.
- Agile development methodology experience a plus.